1. Yehia, S., AlHamaydeh, M., Abdelfatah, A. and Tabsh, S., ABET-accredited civil engineering programmes
following track system: Part I - survey and framework development. Global J. of Engng. Educ., 14, 1, 57-68 (2012).
2. ABET, Engineering Accreditation Commission, Criteria for Accrediting Engineering Programs, Effective for
Evaluations during the 2011 -2012 Accreditation Cycle, 30 October (2010).
3. Galloway, P.D., The 21st - Century Engineer: A proposal for Engineering Education Reform. The American
Society of Civil Engineers, ASCE Press (2008).
4. Sheppard, S.D., Macatangay, K., Colby, A., Sullivan, W.M. and Shulman, L.S. (Foreword by), Educating
Engineers: Designing for the Future of the Field. San Francisco, CA, Jossey-Bass, 272 (2009).
5. Cheah, C.Y.J., Chen, P. and Ting, S.K., Globalization challenges, legacies, and civil engineering curriculum
reform. J. ofProfessional Issues in Engng. Educ. and Practice, ASCE, April, 105-110 (2005).
6. Angelides, D.C. and Loukogeorgaki, E., A strategic approach for supporting the future of civil engineering
education in Europe. European J. of Engng. Educ., 30, 1, 37-50 (2005).
7. Stephen, W., 2020: it’s sooner than you think. ASCE Prism, ProQuest Educ. Journals, January, 72 (2005).
8. Vest, C.M., Engineers for 2020 and beyond-engineering challenges. The Bridge, 36, 2 (2006).
9. Engardio, E., Educating engineers for the New Market, Bloomberg Businessweek (2007), 11 January 2012,