150. P. Wang, Y. P. Wang, Z. Y. Yang, X. Guo, X. Lin, X. C. Yu, Y. F. Xiao, W. Fang, L. Zhang, G. W. Lu,
Q. H. Gong, and L. M. Tong
"Single-band 2-nm-linewidth plasmon resonance in a strongly coupled Au nanorod,"
Nano Lett. (Accepted).
149. X. Q. Wu, S. L. Yu, H. R. Yang, W. L. Li, X. M. Liu, and L. M. Tong
"Effective transfer of micron-size graphene to microfibers for photonic applications"
148. L. Zhang, Z. Y. Li, S. J. Yu, J. X. Mu, W. Fang, and L. M. Tong
"Femtoliter-scale optical nanofiber sensors,"
Opt. Express (Accepted).
147. L. Zhang, Z. Y. Wang, Y. C. Wang, R. Qiu, W. Fang, and L. M. Tong
fabrication of a tunable microlens,"
, 3850-3853 (2015).
146. C. Meng, S. L. Yu, H. Q. Wang, Y. Cao, L. M. Tong, W. T. Liu, and Y. R. Shen
"Graphene-doped polymer nanofibers for low-threshold nonlinear optical waveguiding,"
Light: Science & Applications
, e348 (2015).
145. X. Q. Wu, Y. P. Wang, and L. M. Tong
"Optical microfibers and their applications,"
, 356-365 (2015).
144. Y. L. Sun, S. M. Sun, P. Wang, W. F. Dong, L. Zhang, B. B. Xu, Q. D. Chen, L. M. Tong, and H. B. Sun
"Customization of protein single nanowires for optical biosensing,"
, 2869-2876 (2015).
143. M. Li, C. L. Zou, X. F. Ren, X. Xiong, Y. J. Cai, G. P. Guo, L. M. Tong, and G. C. Guo
"Transmission of photonic quantum polarization entanglement in a nanoscale hybrid plasmonic waveguide,"
, 2380-2384 (2015).
142. S. L. Yu, C. Meng, B. G. Chen, H. Q. Wang, X. Q. Wu, W. T. Liu, S. J. Zhang, Y. Liu, Y. K. Su, and L. M. Tong
"Graphene decorated microfiber for ultrafast optical modulation,"
, 10764-10770 (2015).
141. Z. Y. Li, Y. X. Xu, W. Fang, L. M. Tong, and L. Zhang
"Ultra-sensitive nanofiber fluorescence detection in a microfluidic chip,"
, 4890-4898 (2015).
140. W. Dong, K. Pang, Q. H. Luo, Z. H. Huang, X. P. Wang, and L. M. Tong
"Improved polarization contrast method for surface plasmon resonance imaging sensors by inert background
gold film extinction,"
, 1-9 (2015).
139. X. C. Yu, B. B. Li, P. Wang, L. M. Tong, X. F. Jiang, Y. Li, Q. H. Gong, and Y. F. Xiao
"Single nanoparticle detection and sizing using a nanofiber pair in an aqueous environment,"
, 7462-7467 (2014).
138. L. Zhang, G. D. Niu, N. Liu, J. G. Wang, L. M. Tong, L. D. Wang, M. J. Kim, and Y. N. Xia
"Continuous and scalable production of well-controlled noble-metal nanocrystals in milliliter-sized droplet reactors,"
, 6626-6631 (2014).
137. Y. P. Wang, X. Guo, L. M. Tong, and J. Y. Lou
"Modeling of Au-nanowire waveguide for plasmonic sensing in liquids,"
J. Lightwave Technol.
, 3631-3636 (2014).
136. B. G. Chen, C. Meng, Z. Y. Yang, W. Li, S. S. Lin, T. Y. Gu, X. Guo, D. L. Wang, S. L. Yu, C. W. Wong, and L. M. Tong
"Graphene coated ZnO nanowire optical waveguides,"
, 24276-24285 (2014).
135. L. Zhang, Y. Wang, L. M. Tong, and Y. N. Xia
"Synthesis of colloidal metal nanocrystals in droplet reactors: the pros and cons of interfacial adsorption,"
, 4189-4194 (2014).
134. H. W. Huang, Y. Wang, A. Ruditskiy, H. C. Peng, X. Zhao, L. Zhang, J. Y. Liu, Z. Z. Ye, and Y. N. Xia
"Polyol syntheses of palladium decahedra and icosahedra as pure samples by maneuvering the reaction kinetics
, 7041-7050 (2014).
© 2015 · 浙江大学光电工程研究所 · 版权所有